New Years Resolutions

Today both Phil and I have started with our resolutions.... We resolve to neaten up and completed our work areas and  projects!
Phil is busy straightening his workbench in the garage, and doing a little junk purging.

I, on the other hand, am in the  "studio" getting our my first project for the UFO Challenge. The numbers were drawn, and 6 was drawn.  Six on my list is the  cute quilt I started over a year ago. It's called Ruff Around the Edges by Java House Quilts.


...and I also have to work on what has been on the quilt frame since October...

Now I am really motivated, so I will get my UFO pressed with my new Christmas present, the Oslo iron. It is sooo cool. I love the feature "feet" and won't have to worry about turning it off when I leave the room. 

Comments

  1. Projects, projects, projects.... Finish that quilt once and for all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts