"Free Day" and projects to complete hmm.. I mean work on

Since my last posting I have  busily worked on my UFO #6.  The top is put together with the appliques attached. They need the final decorative stitching.


 I also completed the French Country table topper, made the backing and its ready for the quilt frame.

But, alas, the quilt frame STILL has the "City Bank" quilt on it. ;(

I've graded all my students work, done the laundry, finished up anything that would give me an excuse.. so I guess its time to  quilt. Why am I so reluctant?  Vapor napped on the project, and it has a VERY big sag that must be steamed or tightened to continue...

My stash busting was going very well until I went to get the backing for the UFO I am working on....
Week 1        Fabric in:  0 yds.     Fabric out:  1.5 yds
Week 2        Fabric in   2 yds      Fabric out:  0  

Do I have to count all the prepaid little kits that complete another UFO called Quilter's Garden? If I do, then add some more to the in side....Make it 4 yds in!!

AH.. but I am not this bad.... I was sent these photos of a quilter whose stash was auctioned off after she had passed away.






I am not this bad.


Off to work in the "studio"!

Comments

  1. Hmmmm.... using the stash mean the stash must be replenished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing, I don't know where you get the energy from...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts